I’m baaaack! Well,, I have to admit I don’t have much to report on my knitting resolutions.
Here they are…updated.
- Before June 1, learn a new technique – knitting with beads. STARTED A NEW SHAWL (AEOLIAN) WITH BEADS.
- In the Summer, participate in the 2012 Ravelympics games. WILL BE TEAM CAPTAIN FOR TEAM EVANSVILLE AND PARTICIPATING WITH TEAM CINDY KNITTERS
- Knit from my stash yarn one project a month. NOT CURRENTLY DOING THIS. PLAN TO START.
- Knit one item from my WIP, current kit projects (not listed on my Ravelry project page), or hibernating projects every other month. HAVE FROGGED SEVERAL PROJECTS, I GUESS THAT COUNTS.
- Teach someone else to knit and continue to encourage all knitters, new and experienced! AM ENCOURAGING SEVERAL NEW KNITTERS IN MY WEEKLY STITCH N BITCH MEETING
- Knit a pair of socks every other month. NOT CURRENTLY DOING.
- Knit 4 items (once a quarter) for charity projects (i.e. newborn caps, prayer
- shawls, etc.). NOT CURRENTLY DOING THIS
- Take pictures and put my yarn stash on Ravelry to help me keep organized. AM DOING THIS SLOWLY!
So there you have it. My update. I do hope to update more often here.