Please pardon me, dear readers, for not blogging much the last few months. I was quite busy with Christmas knitting (will post pictures soon) and, of course, the “job that pays for the yarn that keeps Cindy knitting and sane!”
So, without further ado, here are my very own 2012 Knitting Resolutions:
- Before June 1, learn a new technique – knitting with beads.
- In the Summer, participate in the 2012 Ravelympics games.
- Knit from my stash yarn one project a month.
- Knit one item from my WIP, current kit projects (not listed on my Ravelry project page), or hibernating projects every other month.
- Teach someone else to knit and continue to encourage all knitters, new and experienced!
- Knit a pair of socks every other month.
- Knit 4 items (once a quarter) for charity projects (i.e. newborn caps, prayer shawls, etc.).
- Take pictures and put my yarn stash on Ravelry to help me keep organized.
So there are my 2012 resolutions. While I belong to several groups of “12 in 2012,” I don’t think that I want to plan to knit 12 of anything for this year. If it happens anyway, it will be a lucky coincidence!
So, dear reader, do you have any knitting resolutions? Feel free to share with me. I’ll be sure to keep you posted on my progress throughout the year, as well.